Important General Lease Information
- This website is updated as property inventory changes. Unless otherwise noted, all properties require minimum leases from six to twelve months depending on the time of year the property is rented.
- Many properties do not permit pets. When pets are permitted, an additional refundable security deposit is required. The amount is determined by the property owner. Dangerous dogs are not allowed.
- All properties with a septic system are charged a $14 per month septic fee for general care and maintenance.
- All prospective tenants are screened through a professional screening service. Tenant prospects pay a non-refundable screening fee for each adult occupant. Specific minimum income, credit and other criteria are listed on our application.
- Please click here to view our Residential Acceptance Policy. Once you have selected a property that you are interested in, please click here to fill out our online application.